What We Do
On-site Energy Service / Co-generation
We provide low-priced electric power and heat energy to customers by building, owning and operating cogeneration facilities in customers' plants.
Under long-term contract, a customer is provided low-priced electric power and heat energy from cogeneration facilities built, owned and operated by NIPPON STEEL ENGINEERING CO., LTD. in the customer's plant.
Merits of Introduction: Customers can enjoy utility cost reductions, CO2 emissions reductions and stable electricity supply, without any significant investment.
Characteristics: NIPPON STEEL ENGINEERING CO., LTD. builds, owns and operates a highly-efficient CHP facility within the customer's factory.
Points on technical appeal:
- Gas turbine cogeneration systems installed with a high-efficiency waste heat recovery boiler designed by us have an overall efficiency of 90%.
- We achieves stable operations through the cross-disciplinary application of operational and maintenance expertise fostered at multiple operation bases in Japan and Thailand, and by holding a stock of long lead-time spare components.
6MW gas turbine cogeneration facility in the Samutprakarn factory of LUCKYTEX (THAILAND) PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED.
- LUCKYTEX (THAILAND) PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
- Start Up:
- Commercial Operation Date: 2016
- 6MW gas turbine cogeneration