1. PNS CONSTRUCTION, INC. (PNS) was established in 1997, primarily to manage construction projects within the Philippines, such as the building of bridges and Japanese factories.
2. We subsequently carried out numerous other projects, such as management of the construction of highways (Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway) and production of blueprints for bridges in overseas countries (Uzbekistan).
3. Recently, We also supported the establishment of a design and processing company within the construction sector (PNS Advanced Steel Technology, Inc.), a design and blueprint drawing company within the plant sector (Philippine NSE Design Services, Inc.), and a company involved in biomass (NSEBIO).
4. In the future, We wish to participate in the large-scale projects such as New Manila International Airport and Clark Green City project and also energy-related projects such as the BATMAN project.
1. Ascertainment of the local social, economic and political situation and collection of various types of information from government bodies and local private corporations.
10th floor, Salcedo Tower A, 169 H.V. Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village Brgy. Bel Air, Makati City 1209 Philippines
go to TOP